Liraglutide Injection Buy In Pakistan
Liraglutide Injection In Pakistan is an antidiabetic drug used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes in adult patients. Patients are advised to follow a strict diet and exercise regimen along with this medication for the best possible effect. This medication is not recommended for use in patients with type 1 diabetes and diabetic ketoacidosis.
Victoza may cause serious side effects, including:
- inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis). Stop using Victoza® and call your health care provider right away if you have severe pain in your stomach area (abdomen) that will not go away, with or without vomiting. You may feel the pain from your abdomen to your back.
- low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Your risk for getting low blood sugar may be higher if you use Victoza® with another medicine that can cause low blood sugar, such as a sulfonylurea or insulin. In children who are 10 years of age and older, the risk for low blood sugar may be higher with Victoza® regardless of use with another medicine that can also lower blood sugar. Signs and symptoms of low blood sugar may include: dizziness or lightheadedness, blurred vision, anxiety, irritability or mood changes, sweating, slurred speech, hunger, confusion or drowsiness, shakiness, weakness, headache, fast heartbeat, and feeling jittery.
- kidney problems (kidney failure). In people who have kidney problems, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting may cause a loss of fluids (dehydration), which may cause kidney problems to get worse.
- serious allergic reactions. Stop using Victoza® and get medical help right away if you have any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat, problems breathing or swallowing, severe rash or itching, fainting or feeling dizzy, or a very rapid heartbeat.
- gallbladder problems. Gallbladder problems have happened in some people who take Victoza®. Tell your health care provider right away if you get symptoms of gallbladder problems, which may include pain in the right or middle upper stomach area, fever, nausea and vomiting, or your skin or the white part of your eyes turns yellow.